Welcome Parents and Students!
Chartered public schools exist to serve student and family needs. Without families and youngsters, chartered public schools would not exist. We need to listen and learn from student and families. We STRONGLY welcome comments from family members. As of November, 2017, we are checking into legal issues regarding asking young people to post comments. But we're eager to hear from family members about things like
1. Why you selected a chartered public school for your youngster(s)
2. What you've seen that pleases you in the school
3. What you'd most like to see improved
4. What would you like state legislators to know about your school
5. What other comments do you have.
Thanks for selecting a chartered public schools. We look forward to listening to, learning from and sharing with you.